Hermana Anna Michelle Schmidt's Journey in the Argentina Resistencia Mission


A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Lao-tzu

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Level One Rosetta Stone

WOW!! I've only done 1 lesson on Level One of Rosetta Stone and let me tell you this.......its worth EVERY penny!! It even has voice recognition so when I'm required to repeat a word, I have to repeat it over and over til I get it right! What's also amazing is that during the course of the lesson they never tell you in English that the word means. They show you multiple pictures of something and you figure out quite quickly what the word means!! It's total Immersion and it works! Also Rosetta comes with Audio for your i-pod!! After I take a lesson then I can use my i-pod to help reinforce what I just learned!! I'm already addicted!! ; )

2 comments:

  1. Anne, Wow what an impressive web page, congratulations on your Mission call!!!

    From your Uncle David

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! It's a work in progress but it's getting there! ; )

    ReplyDelete