Hermana Anna Michelle Schmidt's Journey in the Argentina Resistencia Mission


A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Lao-tzu

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Here is a hand written - snail mail letter that we received that was dated April 15, 2010

Hola Mi Familia,

Como Esta? So I already sent you a really, really heavy email today and hopefully this letter wont be as heavy although I am really, really struggling. Obviously it's my P-Day so I can write and let me clear a few things up. First - don't worry no one is pointing fingers at each other in my little trio companionship. We have made some pretty big rules with each other: No gossiping about each other in any form whether we speak it, write, or email it. I am working really hard on being humble & admitting my flaws to myself. There are many and Satan know it. We do pray as a companionship and I do always pray that we will have patience and love for each other. It does get hard sometimes for sure because the other two will want to do something so I just go along to avoid issues. But I figure it wont kill me to not always get my way. We also go around in a circle & compliment each other every night. It's really nice - however the elders are already having issues but nothing huge yet. Actually Hermana Hall and I sleep talk to each other pretty often. I woke up one night with us talking and I had the audacity to actually tell her to be quite - I was trying to sleep! Apparently last night we talked about Spanish!!! Anyway for all the hard things, there have been some really funny moments too! One time after changing for gym, Hermana Hall couldn't find her name tag and tore the place up trying to find it. I was thirsty so I said I'll get a drink while ya'll are looking for the tag. Well when I came back and walked into the bedroom, she looked at me so funny and said --YOU'RE WEARING IT!!!! Yeah we changed in the same corner and I grabbed her tag and put it on by mistake. Ha Ha! We just laughed about it. I love you all and please pray for me
Hermana Anna Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment