Hermana Anna Michelle Schmidt's Journey in the Argentina Resistencia Mission


A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Lao-tzu

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tuesday January 4th

Hello Dad, Mom, Laura and Johnny!! Okay so I have lots of things to say but very little time to say it because I wasnt able to write yesterday because we were in Resistencia for medical reasons for my new Companion.

First off.........You wont believe it but I am SENIOR COMPANION and I am now in Corrientes Capital in an area called Laguna Seca with a missionary who only had 1 transfer with her trainer...YEP...I'm still in shock...I am one of the first to be Senior Companion in my District and the first sister to be a senior companion in my district.

Now I'm in a whole other world and after Ituzaingo......I am totally overwhelmed and in shock. My companion is from Uruguay named Sister Medero and she is suffering from some serious health problems so I am dealing with a lot. But I am happy to be here....still I never thought I would miss Ituzaingo!!! I was comfortable there after 7 1/2 months.....now I'm here and we go to Walmart (who would have thought that I would want to go to Walmart every week? heehe ) every week for P'day and I was totally overwhelmed with all my options!

But what's really awesome is that one of my companions from the MTC Hermana Elwod is in my zone here in Corrientes and I get to see her every P day AND Elder Meeks is in my District!!! This was seriously the last place that I thought I would go.....Senior Companion and with a new missionary!!! But yeah.....WOW.....my apartment is really pretty and I still can't believe that I am here...anyway I love you all......please put my name and my companions name on the temple pray roll. Jessica Mederno and ME!!! I love you all!! Everything is fine but a huge change.....but obviously if I'm here...the Lord knows I can do it and so do I.....I just need to fight my fear!!! Love you all.....hermana anna Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment