Hermana Anna Michelle Schmidt's Journey in the Argentina Resistencia Mission


A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Lao-tzu

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ideas for Care Packages

Okay So I'm sure I'm going to get a lot of crap for making this list but people have already been asking me what kinds of things I would actually want in a care package while I'm at the MTC or the actual Mission field. I don't certainly don't expect anything but if you're interested here are some ideas! If you send it through the church address- my odds are hugely increased of actually receiving it & shouldn't be an issue!! I was also just told that you should put Jesus & christian stickers all over the packages as another way to make sure you want it to get there!!!! Let me just make a disclaimer: I certainly am NOT demanding or expecting anything from anyone however, if people want to send me stuff I may as well give you an idea of what I would actually need!! This is really for extended family members but I won't stop ya from trying
; )

Ideas:

Things I would love food wise would be:
YUMMY Earth candy : organic/vegan/totally natural pure candy- AMAZING & can be found at Whole Foods or online @ http://www.yummyearth.com/index.html
Any Kashi brand snacks or cereal bars are AWESOME!
Good quality trail Mix- please avoid the kind where the nuts are coated in sugar but I'll take anything really (Target has some fabulous Target Archer farms trail mix)
Chocolate Cheerios - brand new cereal made with real cocoa & about same calories as regular!!
Larabars - chocolate flavors (except for choc coffee) Lime or lemon flavor,
chocolate coconut chew flavor. These are my favorites but I'll take anything! This is something that I could really use over there as it's a pure healthy energy bar! Walmart/ most HEB's and Krogers carried these!!
Extra Fruit Sensation gum: flavors like berry Smoothie, watermelon, strawberry banana
* When it comes down to it anything healthy & pure food-wise is perfect!!
******Cover Girl Lash Blast Luxe: any black shade and no waterproof please!********
Clorox or Lysol disinfectant wipes
baby wipes/ feminine wipes (either is fine)
Multipurpose Contact Solution
Venus Gillette Razor HEADS refills.....don't buy the latest ones cause they're twice the price!! (Not the disposable razors - the disposable razor heads)
Suave 24 hr Protection "roll-on" anti-perspirant/deodorant (It's at Wal-mart for sure)
Vitamin B-12
Multipurpose Woman's Vitamins -any cheap brand is just fine....
Facewash!!! Any scrubbing kind/ any brand would be AMAZING!

I'm sure I'll think of more stuff but for now here's things I'm sure I can't get over there.....and how can I forget: Pictures of family & kids & letters of encouragement????!!! I'll edit this list as I think of more stuff.....

Here's ALL the addresses again for packages....my blog has addresses listed on the aide for pouch mail & letters

Mailing Address for MTC for Letters & Packages

Sister Anna Michelle Schmidt
Argentina Resistencia Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604

- If you want, write me BEFORE I leave for the MTC so I can be really cool and have a letter @ my first Meal in the MTC!!!!!


When I Reach Argentina:

We will update this when I receive the corrrect info

No comments:

Post a Comment