Hermana Anna Michelle Schmidt's Journey in the Argentina Resistencia Mission


A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Lao-tzu

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Missionary Farewell Pre-Jitters

I can't believe the time has come!! It's my Missionary Farewell weekend!! So excited with everything that's going on!! My Mom and I have been running around trying to buy up the things on my list still!! It is VERY overwhelming!! There are so many little things and I don't know what's going to be available in Argentina especially when I get into the rural areas of my mission field. Anyway I'll get back to focusing on the positive ; ) Friday Evening my Aunt Kastle is flying in with Cousin Elizabeth while my Uncle Michael is awesome enough to stay home with my cousins Chandler & Jacob! Family is going to meet up at the Temple around 12:30 and do a session together on Saturday!! EXCITING! Sunday I'll be speaking in sacrament meeting!! I've thought about this talk since I was pretty young!! Can't believe is finally happening!! Last but not least My Open House Sunday at 6pm with buffet dinner being served! I can't wait to see everyone there!! ; ))) I finally fly out on the 30th with my Mom to the MTC!

No comments:

Post a Comment