Hermana Anna Michelle Schmidt's Journey in the Argentina Resistencia Mission


A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Lao-tzu

Monday, March 22, 2010

Missionary Farewell Weekend












It's getting close to my entry to the MTC!! Cannot believe it's almost time!! This past weekend was my missionary farewell and despite it being the end of Spring Break- many people came!! I was so bummed that many close friends were out of town but the ward showed up along with neighbors!! It was so special to have about half of my Mom's amazing siblings & Grandparents here this weekend! My Mother's parents Grandpa & Grandma Azbil, Aunt Holly with Cousins Hailey & Britney, Uncle David & Aunt Jeany with Cousin Steven and of course my fabulous Aunt Kastle flew in with baby Cousin Elizabeth and it was sooo special to have her here!! She helped so much with food prep before the Open House! I really felt support from everyone around me and I loved my talk in Sacrament meetings. I really spent my time & energy on that talk and I even bore my testimony for the first time in Spanish!! Anyways, here's just a few pictures of this past weekend! Thankyou to everyone who helped with food & letting me borrow things!

No comments:

Post a Comment